- State-of-the-art technology
- 100% Rain Harvested Water
- Cost-effective Power
- Fuel Flexibility
- 90% + Power load factor
Power Plant Specifications
The 60 MW Power Plant at ARS Energy Pvt. Ltd., Gummidipoondi, is a coal-fired Thermal Power Plant.
- Power is exported through ARS’ 230 kV Switchyard (package supplied by M/s ABB with Siemens make 230 kV breakers) and through 32 dedicated 230 kV towers, to TNEB 230 kV SS, located at 7 km from our Power Plant.
- The capacity of the CFBC (Circulating Fluidised Bed Combustion) boiler is 251 TPH at 110 ata and 540°C.
- Steam generated by the CFBC boiler is utilised to run the 60 MW multi-stage Axial Flow Steam Turbine. The turbine generator is supplied by SNM, Japan.
- The ESP with 99.9 % efficiency collects 99.9% of ash from Flue Gas, which is released through ID fans and chimneys (145m in height), with
- After giving off thermal energy at 0.18 ata to the turbine, the low-pressure exhaust steam enters the air-cooled condenser (GEA make- 14 nos. of two speed fans).
- All other equipment and bought outs have been procured from Class 1 Vendors.
- The plant has been in operation under SPEL (directed by ARS).